התחלתי ללמד באנגליה ב-1985 עד עלייתי ארצה ב-1988. מלמדת באקדמיה למוזיקה ולמחול משנת 1992 עד היום וביאסא התחלתי ללמד בשנת 1995.
בזמן שלימדתי למדתי לתואר שני ושלישי. עבודת הגמר שכתבתי לתואר שני והתיזה שכתבתי לתואר שלישי מבוססות על ההוראה שלי והעבודה עם התלמידים.
In IASA, we believe that in order to master English, pupils must be introduced to authentic texts to help improve their thinking and their language skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking. Thus, pupils will be introduced to more literature texts and will continue using the reading strategy they were taught in Tenth Grade and will thus be expected to ask various questions as they read. They will also practice different writing styles - free writing, creative writing and academic writing, both in and out of class, to improve their thinking, writing and reading skills. Pupils will revise grammar and learn any new rules that they will need for the Bagrut. Since we are teaching a language, pupils will be expected to participate in class discussion. This will be particularly beneficial, as pupils will take an oral Bagrut this year. In addition, this year pupils will spend several weeks writing a project on any topic they wish to research.
Pupils will also be prepared for the Bagrut questionnaires. This means they will focus on reading and listening comprehensions as well as short writing tasks.
1) Pupils will continue to improve their English reading comprehension skills.
2) Pupils will learn to write a more academic text, supporting their ideas by citing from their sources. They will also learn how to compile a bibliography.
3) Pupils will do a creative assignment on the main literature text
4) Pupils will revise any grammar necessary for the Bagrut
1) Pupils will be expected to participate fully in all class activities.
2) Pupils will be given reading comprehension and writing exercises as practice for the Bagrut and will be expected to hand them in.
3) Pupils will write a project in class time. If they are absent, they will be expected to work in their own time. The project will get two grades – one for process and one for the final product. This means that they have to send me a page of work every week.
We will finish the literature log requirements and study the two texts as Ministry requirements. .During the reading, pupils will be required to act, write, discuss in groups and the community based on the questions thay ask while reading.
20% average of two E exams
20% In class work/ homework/participation, effort
20% Matkonet (mock exam)
20% Average of two G exams
20% In class writing, homework, attendance, participation, effort
40% Literature assignment
The Picture of Dorain Gray - Oscar Wilde